Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cycle and recycle..

Worldly speaking, it is not subjected to anything. It moves in order to complete a cycle. You can sense it and you can feel it. It is a question of inner working of one's creation. It is well hidden and nobody should know about it. In fact nobody cares. They only have a glimpse of supposedly a completion of a cycle if they are in front of a pyramid or in a muzium. Nobody is to be blamed, even when I am a facing a crowd, I am amazed of my failure in relating myself to the person who is in front of me despite what I am in the cycle. Words are of no use in the quest of cycle attachment. Only heart to heart speaks. If I can do it you can do it. Is it in that cliche remarks as the reason as to why the past attachment cannot be attached to the life in fron of us? Is that new? Or just a recycle of events, mentally and physically? A clearly difficult wish. Hanya kepad Allah kita memohon supaya dipercepatkan proses pengertian terhadap perkara yang belum difahami. Allahuakbar.

No comments: