Sunday, March 4, 2012

masa dan kesibukan...

Atas nama sibuk maka masa untuk melakukan sesuatu telah menjadi korban. I am busy. It is a statement that is least said by me. It is either you want to do it or you don't. Whatever reasons you want to do,  it has nothing to do with the word busy. Some said, as busy as a bee. Bees themselves has never see themselves as busy. It is either they do it or they die. Their life has been very functional. And it is very unfortunate mankind has led a life that sees time as a commmodity that is very precious in terms of destruction and unfriendly gesture that divides. I have been a lecturer and I never cite busy as a reason not to see a student. But as a student who has all the time in this world to do anything, would unashamedly cite the reason as `very busy' not to see me or to submit assignment on time. Statistically, in terms of a standard and quality of a university, I am somewhat sympathy with students who spare no time with lecturers discussing about almost anything in this life and the after life. Busy? Hope their results reflect just that. Sesungguhnya ramai yang hidup dalam kerugian. Allahuakbar.

No comments: