Thursday, May 10, 2012

truly human...

What a topic to discuss! Truly human and another example of a topic `in human form'. Are we human? In the first instance mother gives birth, the baby cries. Why should the baby cries? Telling the world a human has arrived to conquer this world or a human has arrived  to create problems for another human? Nobody can stop a birth of a human. Allah is Great. But the telling is somewhat different of one baby from another. I don't really know what my father whisper into my ear when I was brought to this world. What I know my father is a pious person who has an Islamic background and his connection with Allah can be described as truly human. Surah Al Baqarah has been in his mind tip and he could recite it verbatim at any time. At the age of 87..his memory of Al-Quran remains intact. He died at the age of 89. Al fatihah to my father. Allah is Great. Allahuakbar.

No comments: