Thursday, October 4, 2012

filter...

It is not a mystery after all. From age 1 to 5 it has been said we shall be influenced most by surroundings of where we are giving birth and by whom. The filtering process start to take shape in earnest and from age 1 to 5 it stops at nothing. It takes and it does not give. The eyes don't do the blocking, and so are the ears, and the mind. And considering where I was born, after age 5, it becomes a solid filtering platform and results in the offspring of my future filter in the mind, heart, physical and mental behavior At this minute, I am up because I yearn the serenity, the tranquility of the morning and it is all because I was born with that filter as the starting point. Allah Yang Maha Besar. Hanya Allah Yang Maha Mengetahui. Allahuakbar..

No comments: