Monday, June 16, 2008

Being alone and far away from home...


I once had this feeling and very frightening. I felt that I am living in a new and another world. The cars, the roads, the weather, the people, the smell ,the smiles, everything seems to be so strange and at times funny. Am I here for real? Yes, I am still breathing and therefore very much alive. Just to make sure, I book a phone call to my parent. Questions that runs to my head, would there be a response. And the worst of feeling, would they be there? I wait and wait and wait. What a relieve when finally I got the connection and on the other side is my father asking me how am I doing....

To all the fathers, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

Anonymous said...

haaa siap laa kene masuk alam bunian! lalala...

Anonymous said...

alone..

Anonymous said...

mr tualang... of course i'm worried! the event is coming n we need the prizes.