Sunday, June 8, 2008

Worldly Dimensions....


The heart of the whirlpool galaxy

Sometimes we have to be worldly in order to really understand and able to relate to others. We often talk about the world and its other dimensions and most of the time we do things based on the dimension we are in. Today I want to relieve myself of all the dimensions and walk on the planet earth in its raw form. I see people everywhere. I see their physical self not the inner self. I see the trees and the birds. I see the rivers but I do not see the fish. Two individuals are talking to each other, shake hands and parted. They look friendly but are they? And tomorrow news broke out that one of them has been admitted to hospital. In its raw form, looking at yesterday, the man who has been admitted appears happy and healthy. But why the sudden twist of fate? So viewing the world in its raw form, we are just nothing as to the knowledge we possess. To majority, they are in its polished form. They prided themselves (the lucky ones) in almost anything and everything that modern life has given them. Even our style of writing, despite the ability of the expression, looking into the substance and what has been written, there exist a large gap between the real and the worldly.

Hello, are you for real writing all this? I don't know

1 comment:

LifeInACube said...

hi..thnks for viewing my raw blog..agreed wif ur opinion...since our country facing variety of problem, we have to do something...the most important,we brave to voice our view out ..