Sunday, June 15, 2008

Guessing game...



Some say it as research and analysis. Others say it as forecasting. To the lay man they see it as just a guessing game. And I am sure Malaysians still remember the guessing game in the film of `Nujum Pa Belalang' role played by the late Tan Sri P.Ramlee. When I was a small boy I never knew that there is such thing as a guessing game. To me events happen and are just meant to happen whether I like it or I don't. I don't guess.

Looking back, and what I am now, I don't remember of playing any guessing game of who I would become. It is just a matter of being truthful to yourself, sincere in anything you do or don't and a strong believer of what is going to come is always for the better, sooner or later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hurmmmm...

am not marrying anyone soon la. thanks for the concern hik2.