Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bits and Pieces....


How to scramble the bits and pieces in order to make it readable (if you read) or meaningful (if you want to find some meaning to it). Everything about me is living, working and thinking the day I know how. But today that `how' seems to play hide and seek with me. I think I know, but after hearing someone says something or write something, then I doubted what I know. Surf few blogs on politics, economy and non-politics (the personal one). Just feel good on what they have commented. Sounds truthful and sincere. But not all blogs emit the same odour and colour. Some are just hard to crack what more digesting it. On events that happen to me last one month, well so soon to conclude the direction it is taking me to. What appears good at that time might turn out to be a nightmare later. So just wait and see. So stay awake and try to look out for the signal. Anyway, life is always full of surprises. But the bottom line to a richer and positive life is be good and whenever there is an opportunity contribute to the world's happiness and peace...After that sentence, the bits and pieces of my life is beginning to take the shape of a.....(so soon to say and make a conclusion, till next time..)

No comments: