Thursday, October 29, 2009

closes to one's heart...where is the smile?



Closest to one's heart. What is it? Don't really know what. Love to see the world moves in tandem with one's heart. Right now I am just delighted with what has happened. How come? Don't have the answer to that. I am what I am. Haha. The world tends to share the feeling of yours at this very minute. Just love to write something nonsense and the world is seen as nonsense too. Even the presidents and the prime ministers are seen as having fun with their round of daily activities despite the no nonsense attitude of certain people. In no certain terms, it is quite hard to predict what is going to happen tomorrow. Things can turn sour without any warning. But I am always positive with things to come. Why? This is because I do things that are only close to my heart. And heart sees and says the truth. Is that what everybody wants? Haha.

No comments: