Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sense of neutrality...

Writing and experience are world apart. The word experience has a lot of connotation ranging from physical to mental experience. Whatever. It denotes something that is not static but always on the move or on the run. And all this time I am writing as a fugitive. Not now and not anymore. Do I write with somebody or something in mind? Do I? But what and who? In reality it is for no one except me. So no need on my part to be so concerned who would be my readers. That sense of neutrality must be felt from within when writing something. I am just on my own running errand to my own thought. Sense of neutrality is the catalyst to what I am thinking about. Associate with no one and I am as free as the wind. While writing my thoughts, the association could be as innocent as the cat that is meowing for food. Or just pondering on nothing but something. Am I losing my mind? Certainly not! I am just experimenting with something that is strictly yourself. I am just that man with that sense of neutrality. Something foolish but it is great and very satisfying.

No comments: