Friday, October 30, 2009

The earlier feel is the hardest to erase...


Anything and anything at all, apparently the earlier feel has a control on the perception. It is hard to assess the depth, the width and the breadth of the effect, but it is just there. On the basis of earlier feel,the whole wide world is just a small world. My own small world of personal values, culture, and social. There is no such thing as border destruct that can allow us to have a free hand on everything. We are just motionless and in some situation helpless and at the mercy of the earlier impression created by experiences during birth and childhood. And at this point of my life I am still arguing about the way I see and feel things. Despite that, whoever I am, is it just a continuity or an extension of that earlier feel of mine?

No comments: