Thursday, October 22, 2009

Life has always been a mystery..

No matter where you turned to for help, answers are not easy to come by. Life is as serious as death. But till the end of his life he is still behaving as though life is without the final chapter. I have an experience with a man who in his life time never really like me. Avoidance is the right word when I see him coming my way. Now he is already dead. One month or two months before he died, I still see him as a man whom harbours a kind of an old and ill feeling towards me. The funny thing is that I am still carrying that perception even to the day he died. Am I the one who does not change or he is? Someone who is going to die in two months surely would discard his bad habits and thoughts on others. Did he? Don't really know the answer. Life is a combination of many things and many people. We have no other place to go except the mother earth. But why the weird things that have come in our way? There are instances our actions and views are inappropriately imposed on us and others for no clear reasons. Well, life has and always been a mystery.

No comments: