Thursday, October 29, 2009

Influence..

I was awake when the word influence bothers me to the bones. That day I was confronted with a situation where I was told to do something. So subtle and I don't give a damn to what has been said till I was all alone by myself that night. I begin to question the spirit of the `advice.' Is he sincere in the things said? At no other moment he cares but why now? In respect to this, the influence has to be scrutinized because it lacks details what more a direction. It is being given with no clear direction being laid out. The advice is very much one-sided, one way, and lacks of mutual understanding of one another. He does not understand me. He only understand himself. It is an influence but an influence that justified nothing. Should I care and follow his advice? All things has an element of influence. But which one can be construed as to be near to truth and nothing but only the truth? Know what I mean? Listen to the radio, watch TV, and read the newspapers. All are considered as medium to influence. The factor of influence are well planned in order to make you a believer of what has been said. Know what I mean? haha. Am I here to influence?

No comments: