Sunday, November 22, 2009

Unezee..


Just would like to say nothing. Staring at the cloudy sky. It rains everyday and everywhere. Feel uneasy. Does not feel like doing anything today. So many things that just do not goes well with me anymore. I have to be brave in facing things to come. It is not the individuals or people that I am against. I just don't know. Individuals come and go. But not the organisation. It must remain forever strong and heartless and cruel if that is the way it should be. Survival of the fittest, so to speak my free mind. As for me, the stance should be cruel and at par with the spirit of the organization you work with. If all the indications, actions, and reactions, are void of good heart and love, so must be you, as cruel as you can be and be combatant in order to safeguard your well being physical and mental. Feel unezee? Not anymore.

No comments: