Tuesday, May 25, 2010

personal strength..

I have to shake and drop off all the unnecessaries for the sake of true freedom. This morning, thinking through my writing, I feel I am almost there. Not that I want to be alone within and with myself, but in actual fact I want to have a taste of personal strength that can truly define myself and that can relay the true message of my existence. All this time I am always within that sense of others who should not be there in the first place. But they are there spinning through and giving me order that can betray friendship of a mutual and true kind. In most instances my presence is only being treated as incidental. I am not properly being accorded a special place as a special person within the accorded vicinities. Too much incidents that speaks volumes of nonsense. And this writing seems to appear I am almost there, a true sense of personal strength! Away from all those nonsense. Saya memohon keampunan dari Allah Yang Maha Besar lagi Mengetahui akan segala rahsia kejadian.

No comments: