Saturday, May 8, 2010

The voices...

Writing is not a voice at all. It is supposed to be an expression from somewhere deep down. Much softer than the wind blows. Is it a voice from heaven? Makes no mistake with feeling, but the expression is not a feel at all. It goes beyond one's eye, mind and heart. It comes from several voices. But what was being written? Can be from a person with only one voice and one sound and one track expression of no thought. A suppression and not an expression. It might come from the cruel one or the most timid. What about my thought expression? Considering I can easily be cheated I hear no one voice but several. Thus I hold no grudge against others. Thus I am a man with less stress. If it is an ordinary man with one sound and voice, again giving my voices circumstances, he is already a dead man. He lives with one voice. But as for me it is the third voice that comes to my rescue. Stressful in reading what I write? Then try to listen to your another voice. It might be more perfecting and comforting. It might hold answers to your sadness, sickness, and your long lasting happiness. Haha.

1 comment:

LgChai :) said...

the voice of us..selling susah nak study laa prof :( tak tau nak ikut syllbus yg mane..