Thursday, August 12, 2010

I am my own happinesss..

It is not being shared. The secrets are in the numbers. Too many yet too few. Too near yet so far. Many is a death distance away. I have my own calculation. I have my own expectation. I have my own interpretation. So are them. But they are more of their own worldly manipulation. Not a minute. Not a second. Not a number indicating I am a part. I have never been shared. In their existence, in their silence, I am just a minus and never been a plus. Am I only a death apart away? Anyway, it is only a painful part of a learning process. In death one has to be on his or her own leaving everything behind. Question is, are they blessed with the sensation of oneness? Life + death? Everybody is in their own numbers. So are mine. I am my own feel and I am own doing. I am my own own life. I am my own death. And naturally I am my own happiness.

No comments: