Tuesday, August 17, 2010

one and one thousand...

As one goes up in whatever capacity, position, age, or anything, he or she is bound to be blessed (though not always) with one feeling, thought, emotion, or whatever close feeling with another. As opposed to those who has just new to something the figure could be thousand or more. As with me, I am no exception.Despite the realization came late in my lifetime, I am very much one with others, be it in words, actions, and perceptions. Some would look at me with odd feeling thinking I am just like them, a thousand reason not to link with others. As a lecturer, realizing that, it has become my responsibility to eliminate those thousand till the ONE and ONLY ONE is very much in the forefront of their creations, actions, and decisions. So now it is one versus thousand. Can you won them over? And that could be the reason as to why the response is not forthcoming. Surprisingly so when I think it is supposed to be so. They are still in the process of eliminating the thousand towards the one and ONE.

No comments: