Friday, August 20, 2010

runs parallel?

The story runs parallel with what I have been thinking all this while. The word `parallel' has made clearer things which are so muddy and complex known to me and others. It is so little but so much to others. So elaborate and deliberate but just can cut short with just one sentence or one word for some matter. Man has been trying to decipher a lot of things before. Some have been successfully reduced to a very simple formula. Theory of gravity has been so complex in the beginning but Albert Einstein was able to reduce it to a much understood formula. As for me I am not of Albert Einstein standing, but in my own way I too have created formula defining in a much simple way the social and marketing relations of human beings. Does it sounds `runs parallel'? Am I kidding me?

No comments: