Sunday, August 1, 2010

thought direction..signing out..

I have been trying to understand my thought direction for quite sometime. And I am also trying to understand others. And I am also trying to understand the `introvervism' in others and the `extroverism' in me. I am somewhat fast and quick in the interaction between in and out of my thought. But my thought direction is at best because it strikes at the source that is outside and the transference is perfect because the inside is all perfect and clear. Is that the reason as to why I have no boundary in me seeing things? It is because I have been living outside. My thoughts are outside. What about inside your mind? If it is perfect then I don't feel a thing because i can see everything. What a thought direction? Feel much happier. Signing out..

No comments: