Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life is a reflection...


It is a very broad statement indeed. But it could be magnified to a greater detail depending what is to reflect what. I for one would always wonder of the irregularities and discrepancies of life and even the whole world itself as to how and why things happen. One is heard as saying, `the shadow of life' which is somewhat similar to `life is a reflection.' Why not substitute it as `the shadow of our thoughts' which might explain what I am going say and write next.

I have been quite restless when comes to thinking that has the element of why and how. I am not going to sit still till I see a light that can thrust me into the so-called area that resides the answer to my restless thought. What we think and do and the outcome we might experienced are very much a reflection of those cognitive (thought) process, act and action.

No comments: