Friday, December 12, 2008

The Time Tunnel of Focus and Taste..

Literally it changes everyday. Despite a long journey to nowhere but somewhere, we still have reasons to live and move on. Just love recalling the focus given when I was a small boy. What makes my day were the intense desire to wake up and cycle to school, the food at the school canteen, and after school, going out with friends to nearby river swimming till sunset! What a life! With all the experiences of the day, I would experience a good night sleep without any interruption in between. But I have another obsession of tuning to speech of political leaders in the radio. The speech was usually aired at night, and lots of time I have to give in to my father's `obsession' of news in the `warta berita.' If you want to call it a listening taste of that era, looking back, the elements that surround it were easy to explain. But how come life is so dragging at that time of my life? Anyway, that explains the tunnel and the time I live in, and there is no turning back. Now, here, I am picking up another obsession, another focus, writing something early morning. Wonder. Would there be new focus and new taste tomorrow..?

No comments: