Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Walla, it works...Congratulations..!

It is an art or it is a science? Is it based on the correct code or is it based on chance? I don't have the answer to your question. Well, I am sorry today is not your day. Congratulations, you have make it! Good luck, you have been chosen. I am, why? You have succeeded and with flying colours! Well, what did he say? He says yes! Oh my, I am sure he would not favour with what I am doing..What? You love me?

Those are expressions of life! Everybody have experienced it at some point in their life. But it all depends on what, when, how, and who. What about you? Has anyone ever said that to you? Could be all this time you have been pressing the wrong buttons. Change it!

To those who have been successful, congratulations!

No comments: