Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Departure..it sings a similar tune

It is a frightening moment. But I know it is coming. It is time to depart from the scene. As in the events of yesteryear, a departure is a frightening moment especially when the signals are weak and not that clear. But the bottom line is always that feel and sense of imminent loss that would soon becomes only a memory. Yes, it is going to be only in memory. Nevertheless, when it first touches on your first sense of departure, it sings a similar tune. And it is beginning to get loud and louder when the signals are no longer by the six sense but by the actual seeing and hearing and touch. Soon it is going to be a real feel away from this routine. One way or another life has to be seen from a different perspectives. I have to move on. So is everybody, the day shall come. And as for me and family, it is always for the good. An event that has the exact format of loss when my family and I were on the bus for the last time heading to LaGuardia Airport New York and taking a flight to Malaysia and never to look back. Well it is a departure of that nature I am talking about. And it sings a similar tune and I alone can hear it.

No comments: