Friday, May 22, 2009

I am no warrior in the golf field...

Everybody is a warrior for something. I was at Dungun, Terengganu on the 20th May and 21st May trying to seek the warrior spirit in me in the game of golf. The thoughts and the will are there but when come to unleashing it on the field I am no where to be among the top 30! Frustrated? Knowing I am no warrior however hard I try, golf is only a game where old friends renewed their friendship and make new ones. That should be the true spirit of playing the game. To that end, then I am a true warrior, not in the field but outside. Any body dare to play golf with me?

3 comments:

HambaMaya said...

Kena belanja jeruk mangga jugak nih..

Tok Dan said...

Itulah tuan hamba yang suruh sgt makan jeruk mangga , tgk apa sudah jadi ! pukulan jauh sgt sampai tak tau kemana pergi .

HambaMaya said...

itulah pasal.. kena tukar jeruk pulak kang.. cuba try jeruk asam kelubi pulak.. itu kurang sikit asid ulriknya..