Monday, May 11, 2009

Experience makes the difference

How could I feel the impact if there are similarities in the events that has happened? Yes the impact is there but it is somewhat minor in terms of the kind of chaos created. Is that what I described it as a maturity in one's life? Think so or don't think so? Despite of some bad experiences in life, the events seem to be just a repetition of what has happened in the past. Thus it cushions the fall just because the fall has been anticipated and experienced before. As I progress in life, the kind of event that feared me is anything that might happen and I have no experience in facing it. But the anticipation of such an impending event where and what I have never been before has put me into a category of a matured person. The thought itself has become an experience. Is that too would make a difference?

1 comment:

HambaMaya said...

learning from mistakes is what regret means..