Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rip Van Winkle..

I think I have been sleeping for so long. And at last, yesterday it has been a wake up call for me. I have been raised to a level of consciousness where the thought significance has been shifted that see others too are in the process of imprisoning and sleeping. They accidentally open up the gate of my home that makes me see things differently and freely. Or it is about time I should be awake by now for the sake of freeing myself from thought association and form that has mesmerizing me for nearly a quarter of a century. Remember, Allah Is Great that puts no limit to opportunity that can makes a person richer by the day provided change is his or her serving theme of his daily activity. Thought elimination of old association and form as a lecturer is slowly taking place now. Soon you will be completely free from all kinds of encumbrances, real or fantasy. So welcome to a new home.

1 comment:

HambaMaya said...

Lain macam je bunyi nyer..