Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nothing specific...

Today is Saturday. It is quite gloomy with ray of sun does not penetrate earth atmosphere. Thick clouds are hanging up there. Research has shown that one's mood is linked with the weather. What about the mood of the nation? It is link to what? The world with its ample space does not reveal much on its character. Human has been living on earth for so long but yet fail to understand the link between on thing and another. I myself for sure would love to know why I write what I have written. And today's topic has been nothing more that just expressing my narrative thought and thinking, just like the older days. It is about nothing but psychologically it is something. When nothing is something then surely it must be a source to knowledge. And I shall keep on writing to find out what and why?

No comments: