Saturday, May 2, 2009

In deep thoughts...

What I have seen and hear all the time is no thinking. Rubbish. The moment I set my eye on somebody or something, the mind starts to find its present level of familiarity and understanding and at that same time trying to gauge the change in the the things hear and see. In other words I am doing some kind of thinking. Like it or not, my mind has been doing the scanning on all things either before or now, alive or dead, trying to come out with some kind of a new thinking scenario that has never been visited before. In the process of deep thinking, I might get in contact with all sorts of thought scenario that might be false and far from genuine or it might be real to the bones. Whatever in all those thought situations and operations, it makes me a better person in terms of heart and mind cleanser and to a some extent a soul cleanser. Thus I am spared by not indulging in playing with bad sentiment and bad blood because it is all in the name of deep thoughts. The activity seems like a ritual to one's life but again it is all in the name of deep thoughts..and the process should come naturally. Try it!

No comments: