Sunday, May 3, 2009

Trust and thrust..

The elements of trust and thrust should be the principles of knowing and sowing relationship with others. Yesterday I was faced by a kind of feel that seems to have locked me in something but don't know what. At last I was made to think that it has to do with my character and my personal behavioural characteristics when comes to trusting others. I am somewhat late in reacting to something that the thrust seem to have the element of terrorising. In other words I am not firm and decisive when comes to request of others and that might put me on the wrong side of the negotiating table. Two words that can explain my dilemma, trust and thrust. Others might come and see me and request me on something. Throughout my life, the thrust is always humanity when comes to human interaction. Thus at first it is not easy or it has been my leadership style to trust them. I have to listen. But it hurts when it transforms itself into a battlefield when the other side declares war for a very selfish reason. Caught between the devil and the sea, what thrust should be adopted in order to fight the battle and win the war?

No comments: