Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You don't have to tell me...


But she did. Why? Keeps me wondering of life and the time I was being told about that. Life is so wonderful not to see it in its true and ultimate form. The layering of bricks and the layering of events (episodes and drama) in life has its similarities. I am already a completed house. I can find comfort from my years of layering my pieces and now I see a beautiful house that gives me and family a shelter from turbulence outside. But I was told of something and seeing it from the layering point of view, it keeps me wondering of the impact at this time of her life. But that is life and it is an act of layering the bricks one by one.


MY YOUNGER DAYS, RUNNING MY OWN BUSINESS,
BACK THEN A HEAVY SMOKER

And sometimes you might be asking when it is going to finish. Well it is all in the effort and the ethics that should be observed while doing the layering. So you have been asking me how long it is going to complete? You tell me.

No comments: