Saturday, August 29, 2009

Are you out of your mind..?


Mind often play tricks on us. I say it and you have said it and everybody says it. It has being said by almost everybody include you and me. Haha, that remark has gone universal. That is what I am going to find out. Writing what I am writing about and with no immediate reward, am I out of my mind? Reading blog of others with no blood ties and there is always an alien feeling on the contents. But I keep on following and reading it, despite their untouchable stories and untouchable feeling. Am I out of my mind? While I am doing the writing, the weird link with no one and with nobody seems to pervade the atmosphere. Any particular reason for being so? This morning I read on a weird story of abducting and raping of Dugard when she was only 11 years old. She was abducted by a weird couple in California, USA. Only now after 18 years the abduction case has been solved! And Dugard, now 29 has given birth to two young girls. Have they gone insane? In court, the couple plead not guilty. Are they out of their mind? Or the system is...

No comments: