Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Theory of Gravity..

Have you notice that life is very `gravitated' on to so something and on to somebody? A peculiar feeling indeed when realising that life is simply a gravitated journey. Know what I mean? We are born simply a gravitated living things. We don't move but we are simply being moved by our own sheer weight of events and experiences. Soon we find our self stuck with a scenario of life that is not of our choice. (?) And thus found me being what and where I am in terms of almost everything. Why the pull? Well anything in this world, love it or hate it, all are gravitational

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very true. Although, I've been applying theory of gravity, directly or indirectly, throughout my schooling and working life, unfortunately i have never look at it from your perpective. I wonder if my life would be different, should i realised it earlier, and if it would be possible to go against the 'gravity, like the rocket going to outer space