Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday mountain...

Live a life of tarzan and taste all the food and fruits of the jungle. And make friends with all the animals. Write a story of a successful personality and taste the luxury of a ride on a jet plane. Follow the life of an 18 year-old lady, a university student, and experience the youthful and colourful feeling of wanting everything fast, quick, and seeking for perfection in an imperfect world. Once upon a time I was a 20-year old student. And I have gone insane in trying to fix a jigsaw puzzle on life. Till today life still puzzles me. And I am still fixing it. But some of the insanity and sensitivity is no more there. Haha. I was once 4000 miles away from home and you know what? Life is so colourful and ever since I have gone colour blind! Appreciate Michael Jackson for that. Well everybody is born blind on one thing or another. Live a life of a politician and everyday is a shootout at somebody. But many has gone blind when comes to appreciating a lady or a man as P.Ramlee once said, `ana kahwin tiga.' (Referring to how it feels if a man is married to three different ladies!). Wonder what is the meaning of life on Mount Everest? But I know what life is like on a Mountain Bike! Haha.

No comments: