Friday, April 2, 2010

The big step..the whole life..


Little do we realize the bigger things that we are a part of it. Some events and some behaviors seems to make me a small and a confused person. It is a whole life now moving towards a much much bigger event and on a much higher plane of existence. I am to share my life with a much bigger sensation that has never felt before. Distractions seem to be the order of events and thanks to Allah it has not been a misplaced activity. I am to a much bigger things and along the way the so-called natural distractions wants to make a drag of me and I am confused. Allah Yang Maha Besar telah menyedarkan erti kehidupan dalam konteks yang lebih besar dan lebih bertujuan ia itu `the whole life' and `the big steps.' And it is all for the ummah.

No comments: