Sunday, April 11, 2010

It is object now..

This morning I have been thinking about the topic - object and subject. It has to do with life in its prime. What should best be the criteria of moving forward, object or subject? Of late I have been carried away by subject and not object. But what does it actually mean? It means in anything I do I must give more priority to outer part than the inner part. As for the inner part I have had enough. Have I? I am still searching but nothing in particular but almost anything and everything. It is a general thing so to speak. As for the object, it just means me and my physical self. Don't argue with things that has to do with the inner and mental part but now more on anything physical. It is object now and less on a particular subject. Does it makes sense?

No comments: