Sunday, April 18, 2010

It is all right..

Life is not without pain and sorrow. And I have faced lots of it. But I stay smiling and cracking jokes. And when it is midnight, my thoughts began to pour ideas on topics I should write. And tonight, I feel at ease with a lot of things. The very reason of my joyous day is that I am not going to be habitual in my thoughts and thinking anymore especially pertaining to emotions and obsessions. Getting rid of unwanted sentiments would make me a better person in terms of priority and clarity of life path and thinking. It is alright if in the process I have to discard some of my faithfuls and die hard of almost everything. Despite that, certain basic religious and social principles have to be upheld. And I am going to take a new path of enlightenment..Is it alright..? Kepada Allah saya memohon keampunan dan keberkatan...

No comments: