Monday, July 2, 2012

The parting of ways...

We might walk on the same path to a place called classes. We might walk on the same year as everybody that is still alive. But there seem to be events and stories that sort out the me and the you. Even between the closest of friends, the parting of ways are bound to occur one way or another. It appears the story seems to bring all into the fold of the same realm of thinking. But it has to be a point I am what I am and an occasion it is strictly mine to take. I am what I am, and even in terms of a planetarium, I can never be part of it. Even in the things I said and write, there are topics  that seem a departure of thoughts of a strange kind. It does not converge. It might runs parallel. Still it does not converge. I am what I am and you are what you are. World apart. Allah is Great, despite the differences in whatever form and dimension, Allah Knows All. Allahuakbar.

No comments: