Tuesday, July 10, 2012

read my life...

I have read it since I knew the meaning of no meaning. And now behold, the meaning is well laid out for me to actually feel the taste of life that is tasteless. It is just plain one day expectation of one thing at a time. As a boy, the expectation that keeps me alive is just plain waking up, play, and sleeping during the night. As an adolescence,  just plain sailing entertaining the needs and wants of that youthful feeling of bodily love. And then comes the time when the soul is searching for something strange and later known as knowledge. Life then is somewhat a bizarre, experiencing an unconventional journey of one life to another, from one country to another. Allah is Great. Allah Knows All. Allah Maha Pengasih Maha Penyayang. I am now what I am, besides trying to fit a jigsaw puzzle of  Allah's creation, also experiencing the ability to read the life of others. But yet to be sure and confirmed. Wallahualam. Allahuakbar.

No comments: