Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Romance and perception..


Just to write on a small wonder topic of yesteryear and of to day and of tomorrow. Just like being struck by a lightning and swallow by a wave of tsunami. For a moment it is there and another it is gone with the wind. It never grows old and it never gets dirty. Some says it is made in heaven and some said it is just another version of Romeo and Juliet. We have our Laila Majnun and there are folks who see it as Uda and Dara. Tie me to the tree and kill me with the dagger. You can get rid of my physical body but not my soul. There is candle on the table and I am going to wait for you for ever. Sound sweet sweeter than honey, always creates a blister in my body. I never said the word romance not even once, but it has always being romantic day and night. Would there be a stop to all these feelings.? When one goes to sleep....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this topic ...