Thursday, November 27, 2008

Who am I...still the old me..?


Still has that inferiority complex in me? Hope it is only a left over. Before, I am somewhat shy when found in the company of others. This feeling is usually felt after reading other person's blog especially from those who are perceived as successful. What they say, the pictures shown, are sensed as better than I am. That is the initial reaction I got. Poor me. Luckily my developed six sense quick to realise the thought irregularities and quickly come to the rescue. The blog contents of others might appear humble and down to earth, but the hidden message picked by my six sense is not meant to be like that. It is a show off in the subtlest form that reader can't realise it and thus many tend to fall for what has been literally said and shown. I think that causes the inferiority complex in me. For a moment, I have been taken for a ride. But when I have my senses back, I am no longer that old me, instead I can feel the resurgence of a flow of new strength in me and ready to take the world again.

No comments: