Friday, October 31, 2008

Last day of the month...


Felt gloomier or felt happier? Time for a jump start and launch yourself to anywhere and could land yourself into the wilderness of the wild wild wild west, wild African jungles or into the wild Amazon forest. But the reality is I am being thrown into the wild wild politics of Malaysians both at the national and local level.
My political consciousness has long been in me for as long as I can remember. This 9 November 2008, I am going to cast a vote for the political positions here both at the local and national level. Whom I am going to give my vote to? I have been approached by few and requesting me to vote for them.
Political scene in Malaysia is just like a wild dream that has no basis to fear or to be happy for that matter. So when the day comes, I just vote..Ha-ha as easy as that. Nobody here in my home town has carved out a name like Tun Razak or Dr Mahathir. But are there potentials? Not in a decade or so. But as I have said earlier, life sometimes is just like a dream that has no basis for the doing or action. So just vote!
It is the last day of the month. Neither do I felt gloomier or happier but just plain simple me who just want to relax and play golf this evening and hope the ball does not find itself flying high into the wild wild forest of kelapa sawit!

No comments: