Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Writing and shooting for myself..?


I wait for no one. I am fast and quick. Write something and read something. Then move on to something new. If what I did aligns well with others who are also quick and fast too, then this world is such a happy place to be born to. But it is not the case. Everybody is with own principles and in the process of realising it, others got killed. Others got angry. Others got hungry. They would say, it is a principle that unite us all. What a rhetoric!


So as from today, there will be a shift in my way of doing things. I will be writing for myself, in terms of what, when and why. If in the process others benefit from it, happen to read it, like it or don't like it, it won't have any spiritual bearing on me. So are living and working.


I have been a lecturer for some time now. Do they really share what you have been lecturing to them? Test results are disappointing and frustrating. All along in my career I have been talking and doing things for them. Well not anymore!


So in both writing and lecturing, the audience and the reader is responsible and should do the catch-up. Remember catch-up 32? Meaning get something for yourself before you are 32 years of age. This is because true success is meant only for yourself. If there are others around you and happen to be there, they too would share the success and the joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi...