Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mana Riak dan Rezeki, Mana Berkat dan Maut..(SWOT Analysis)

We have only right to a good and beautiful imagination. But `riak and rezeki' might not allow us to have it all. Today, I truly enjoy every minute of my driving to work. I see opportunities of all kinds and sorts along the way. The buzzing of bees and the humming of birds, and even the sound of silence are all within reach of my ears and eyes. I might not be able to touch it, but the joy sensation of the sight, touch and smell makes me appreciate them more than ever. I did reach my place of work on time. And what did I tell my students? I am enjoying the sight of their youthful faces and thus every minute of my lecturing hours! Why? My appreciation does not begin with them, but what starts it all are the humming of bees and the birds! Is it because of my having a good night sleep or it has been my birth right?

No comments: