Wednesday, September 7, 2011

would there be always a password behind a username..?

Would there be a story behind a story..? Bet they do. So is a username, there must be a password that can explain that very person you are talking to. Would there a password to a word? I am what I am. In most situations I know what I am doing and I know what I am saying. Why? Because I hold the password to the understanding. As for others it takes a trial and error to understand somebody. Why? Because that person does not allow you the luxury of his password. Everybody can grow a tree. But what kind of tree that can be planted by you? Growing something is generic. No password is required. But what is best grown by your hands? Then it needs a password. Rahsia kejadian, ciptaan dan alamraya masih banyak perkara yang belum diselongkar rahsianya.Kepada Allah kita memohon `password' supaya rahsia kehidupan dan kematian dapat difahami dengan betulnya. Allah Yang Maha Besar dan Mengetahui Segala-galanya.

No comments: