Wednesday, September 21, 2011

you are how they see you..

A very one dimensional life - I am how you see me or using a marketing theory, I am how you perceive me. A very one-sided life! Or could be just a very small fraction? A fuller life is what I personally feel about myself. But when comes to judging, I am only their opportunities. Being seen only as products and services for sale. Buying and selling situations. Being aware of the services only when I have a need for it. In Malaysia, yes I know Celcom. What about if I am in Medina? When I was there I soon found it was Mobily. Almost a year I performed my Hajj. And it takes some thinking to recall Mobily. So it is natural what they feel is not what I actually feel, but what they feel about themsleves when your name are being mentioned. I am now experiencing an interaction with a lady. You know what?  I am just nothing to her when comes to my emotion. What she sees in me are her own emotions. I bet she even do not know my full name! So should I care? So life is only bits and pieces. Hanya Allah Yang Mengenal secara Total Segala-galanya.

No comments: