Saturday, September 27, 2008

Of kind and harsh words..Of quality,productivity and charity...

I am just expressing my disappointment with the outcome of their work. Am I fighting a losing battle? I don't know. Or am I putting the benchmark for quality work too high? I don't think so. They are just taking advantage of the situation. They seem to fail in fighting themselves. Or they do not see the worth in fighting? Or there are nothing to fight for? Their attitude is mere taker not giver. They don't see them as a producer. If I were to define my mission, it is none other to make this country great! Everybody must create and produces something. But what do I get? Frustration.

Caught in this situation, of kind and harsh words, which would I choose? I have it all. Should I opt for both? I don't know. Fasting month should display creativity, productivity, and charity. We still have three more fasting days before the celebration of Hari Raya. As for the winner, the celebration is indeed a symbol of having a strong faith in the Greatness of Allah. Can they be a winner? If they are still far, far from achieving the divine objective, some soul-searching must be done...here and now..

No comments: