Saturday, September 27, 2008

Of strong felt relations...

Of strongly felt relationship...funny! Today I have been swarmed by thoughts and feeling asking me to make a rundown of all things I love and cherished most. I can't do that. Of what I felt most and of what I have a strong feeling to, that I think is possible.

Strange! Of what I cherished and love most might not necessarily give me that very needed attention I craved for. Perilous existence indeed!! What a thought! Life works well when we fail to make a sensible equation out of anything especially when comes to discussing about positive relationship among human beings. Happiness is the consciousness of things that run opposite to everything that is loving and positive. The love for nature is an exception. That is indeed the equation I have been searching and has been restless for some time. Being conscious of that, then I can go back to my work..

No comments: