Friday, September 5, 2008

Rhythm of Life...


In the general sense, life is filled with nothing but dark expression of this nature, "I can't be bothered. I have my own problems to solve." What about the spectrum of death? That is the irony of life and death. The spectrum of life that colours the wealthy and the riches are meant for their own individual gratification only. When the spectrum shifts and make them sick, poverty-stricken, and imminent death, then only they say we should unite and care about each other. Nobody listens to nobody on anything except on something that can give them the best of return. That has become thought norms of today's existence. So don't ask me something for nothing. If that's what I hear, then I have nothing more to say.

1 comment:

soedaydah said...

helo tualang my ol 'fren'..u hv 3 other blogs now?of which 2 of them are set to private..hmmm...ponder,yonder,
wonder,fonder,blunder,thunder...