Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Me and the audience..




I would say I am not a master communicator. But I did say things that unleashed the power in me that makes them listen. There are tricks to communication that makes me like not communicating at all. Today I am struck by certain premise that makes communicating easier. First, any form of of activity must be regarded as all social-based. I 'll elaborate on this later. Second, the idea of centering someone in the audience would give a positive impact to points said. And third, unleashed the power of characteristics possessed by you. And before you know it, the audience is spellbound as to what you are communicating to them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kelihatan jejaka-jejaka kacak disana

Anonymous said...

kelihatan juga gadis gadis comel disana..

Anonymous said...

jejaka kacak di blah kanan ek...haha.